NC or ‘no contact’ is term used to discuss a period of time that you choose not to spend talking to the ex, it also includes the period of time where the ex is no longer part of your life, this means checking up on them in any way means your not taking NC seriously enough. When your main goal is to get an ex girlfriend back NC is your best friend and in most cases its very usable but make sure your case allows NC to be used. Some rules about No Contact:
- You cannot speak to the ex.
- You cannot speak to the exes friends or family.
- You do not hang near the ex or stalk them.
- You do not spy on them or look at their Facebook profile.
- You do not speak to people who are mutual friends with the ex and share info that will get back to the ex.
- You stick out NC until serious contact is made or something that is classed as important (getting back together etc)
- You get the ex back with NC as it gives them space to come back to you, NC also helps you change/improve.
So all these reasons for NC give it a good reason to be getting on with life right now, the main reason of NC is to give you and the ex space, its main purpose is not to attract the ex back but to make you attractive again. You may be attractive already but remember your ex most likely left because you because your ex lost attraction. This gives us a good excuse to use NC and get our attractiveness back. NC requires both patience and a lot of work, so work on yourself now and make the necessary changes and improvements, if you ever hope for future reconciliation then getting the ex back is only possible by knowing the problems that caused the end of the relationship need changing, and attraction starts with you and not winning your ex over. This is not how attraction works.
In my next post i will talk about some good ways to keep your mind off the ex.
~ Jay Rando