Today i thought i would post specifically on common mistakes you should avoid during and after breakup. Now while you may have made some of these mistakes already it is important you do not continue making the same mistakes and correct any mistakes you have made. Now before i begin any mistake made so far are not worthy of blaming yourself for or even pulling your hair out over, as long as you take this advice in you will be fine.
- Mistake1: Begging your ex to come back every minute and in every way possible
- Mistake2: Telling the ex you will change and try to fix the relationship
- Mistake3: Letting the ex know you will always be there for them
- Mistake4: Being friends with the ex and then trying to prove your good for them
- Mistake5: Speaking to your exes friends or family after the breakup or even stalking the ex
- Mistake6: Getting angry or sad at the exes decision and letting your ego rile you up
Now you may read the above and think huh? Why are these mistakes not helping and how I am supposed to get my ex back if i don’t do the above? The simple answer is that respecting your decision for the ex to breakup with you is paramount to where you go from here and how you deal with such a breakup. As you can see all the above seem the exact opposite of what you should do (at least for most exes) but actually the above is all true.
You cannot get anywhere with an ex when making the above mistakes, they actually very pointless in the bigger picture but let me tell you, if you have already made the above mistakes, if any, do not worry. Many people during breakups make the above mistakes quite often and it is quite common to make at least one or all mistakes. The best thing to know here is that even if you have done any of the above you still have chances with the ex so do not sweat it, it just means you will have to be more serious when it comes to doing the ‘right way’.
In the next 2 parts of the blog i will explain the many reasons you may have broke up and why being friends after the breakup is a disaster. Until then thanks for reading.